The Gin Queen is Australia’s largest website devoted to gin. Its readers are highly engaged and motivated to buy products featured on The Gin Queen (In a 2017 survey 74% said they had bought something that Caroline had recommended).
The Gin Queen reviews gins, shares cocktail recipes, provides useful information on ingredients, gin styles and cocktails.
- Icons of Gin Communicator of the Year 2020
- Owner and organiser of Junipalooza Melbourne/Sydney
- Director of The Ginporium, Australia’s first gin concierge service
- Spirits judge; World Gin Awards (2021), American Distilling Institute Awards (2020), Tasting Australia (2019), Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (2017 & 2018)
- Top 100 Most Influential List 2015, 2017 and 2019 compiled by Australian Bartender Magazine
- Australian Ambassador for World Gin Day
- First Australian member of prestigious industry body The Gin Guild
- Associate member of the Australian Distillers Association, Australian Women in Distilling Association, American Distilling Institute and Distilled Spirits Aotearoa (NZ)
- Level 2 WSET in Spirits
Work with Caroline
Love gin? Want to work with The Gin Queen on a collaboration? There are a variety of ways you can work together:
- Sponsored blog posts (excludes gin brand reviews)
- Brand ambassadorships (excludes gin brands)
- Event sponsorship
- Brand event appearances
- Keynote speaking or workshops
- Paid social media post opportunities
- Instagram takeovers for brands
- Consultancy – R&D, brand strategy, market information, marketing.
“We met with Caroline during the research phase of establishing Animus Distillery. Her feedback and advice on our gins was an invaluable part of fine tuning our products. As we have grown, her friendly support and counsel as been appreciated, and we look forward to working with her into the future.”
Joel Wilson, Animus Distillery.
“We engaged with Caroline quite early in our Gin journey, and I’m so glad we did! She tells it how she sees it and makes no apologies for this. We greatly appreciated this input during our building and development phase. Her knowledge and passion for the Australian Gin and Craft Spirits Industry is absolutely infectious and we believe she is a fantastic ambassador for our industry. We have always believed in engaging with the people who are the most knowledgeable in their chosen field, and Caroline is certainly someone worth engaging with and investing in for your Gin journey.”
Nicole Durdin, Seppeltsfield Road Distillers
For more information email : caroline (@) theginqueen.com for rates and current opportunities.