- This event has passed.
Gin Queen on Tour ~ Animus Distillery and Patient Wolf
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
I am so excited about the first Victorian Gin Queen on Tour 2018!
First stop is newly opened Animus Distillery in picturesque Kyneton, where we’ll hear from the team about how they came up with the idea for Animus gins, while tasting all three! before enjoying lunch from one of the local Piper Street eateries!
Then it’s back on the gin bus as we head off to meet the boys at Patient Wolf. Matt and Dave are super excited to share a Gin and tonic with everyone as they share their story.
And if that isn’t enough excitement, we’ll be rounding off with a mini-martini at Bad Frankie, Melbourne’s number one destination for all things Aussie Spirits!
Full itinerary for Gin Queen on Tour ~ Animus Distillery and Patient Wolf
- 10.00am meet the Gin Bus at Federation Square
- 11.30am arrive at Animus Distillery get up close with their still, enjoy a tasting three of the gins produced and enjoy a light lunch.
- 1.30pm Depart Animus Distillery
- 2.30pm Arrive at Patient Wolf for a G&T with Matt and Dave
- 4.00pm Depart Patient Wolf
- 4.30pm Arrive at Bad Frankie
What’s included in the ticket price?
- Fully escorted tour hosted by Caroline Childerley, The Gin Queen!
- Luxury Bus Charter from Federation Square to Animus Distillery, and then Patient Wolf before finishing the tour at Bad Frankie.
- Meet the distillers at two of Victoria’s newest distilleries
- Gin tasters
- Gin and tonic on arrival and lunch at Animus Distillery (limited dietary options available)
- Gin and tonic at Patient Wolf
- A mini-martini at Bad Frankie
When are we going?
Saturday 24th February 2018
$150 will get you a spot on the tour.
Terms & Conditions
Attendees must be over 18.
No refunds or exchanges.
Please drink responsibly.