World Gin Day is like my birthday, Christmas, summer holiday and New Year’s Eve all rolled into one! This year has been amazing year for this passion of mine, so I wanted to do something special for World Gin Day.
As a result of the lovely people in the gin industry, I have put together a World Gin Day 2015 MEGA GIVEAWAY.
LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS!
One lucky person will receive:
- Limited edition Bombay Sapphire Laverstoke Mill Decanter (full of delicious gin)
- 200ml Four Pillars Gunpowder Proof Gin
- Four Pillars Orange Marmalade
- Four Pillars Negroni Marmalade
- Hendrick’s Etiquette for Gentleman pack (includes 2 miniatures plus book – 2 shown only one in prize pack)
- 200ml Broken Heart Gin
- 200ml McHenry and Son Barrel-Aged Gin
- 200ml McHenry and Son Classic Gin
- 200ml McHenry and Son Sloe Gin
- 200ml McHenry and Son Navy Strength Gin
- 50ml G’Vine Floraison
- 50ml G’Vine Nouaison
- 375ml La Quintinye Vermouth Rouge
- Negroni by Gaz Regan
- Bombay Sapphire Cocktail Book
- Shaken not Stirred Martini Book by Jared Brown & Anastasia Miller
PLUS not pictured above: Sipsmith Limited Edition Gin Cordial (not for general sale) and one pHenomenal Tonic Syrup.
ARE YOU EXCITED?
It’s so easy to enter! Simply:
1. subscribe to the Gin Queen newsletter (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Answer this question in the comments section below
“——- is the dominant botanical in gin”
Massive thanks to Four Pillars, Sipsmith, Bombay Sapphire, G’Vine, La Quintinye, Broken Heart Gin, William McHenry & Sons, Hendrick’s Gin and pHenomenal tonic syrup.
(Terms and conditions: Australia only, you must be over 18 years old to enter, correct entries will be drawn at random on 19th June. One winner only)