- This event has passed.
Gin Queen on Tour ~ Urban Melbourne
April 29 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$115
Gin Queen on Tour ~ Urban Melbourne will introduce you to two of the newest Australian gins; Artemis Spirits in Collingwood and Patient Wolf in Brunswick.
First stop is Craft and Co in Collingwood, where Sebastian Reaburn and his partner Derv, have based Artemis Spirits. We’ll not only be tasting Artemis, but Collingwood Gin and perhaps something a little special too. Craft and Co make their own cheese and cure their own meats, so lunch is guaranteed to be delicious!
Then it’s back on the gin bus as we head off to meet the boys at Patient Wolf. Matt and Dave are super excited to share a G&T with everyone as they talk about their plans for Brunswick’s first distillery.
And if that isn’t enough excitement, we’ll be rounding off with a cocktail at Bad Frankie, Melbourne’s number one destination for all things Aussie Spirits!
Full itinerary for Gin Queen on Tour ~ Urban Melbourne
- 11.00am meet the Gin Bus at Federation Square
- 11.30am arrive at Craft & Co to meet Seb and Derv from Artemis Gin, get up close with their still, enjoying tasting three of the gins produced and enjoy a light lunch.
- 1.30pm Depart Craft & Co
- 2pm Arrive at Patient Wolf for a G&T with Matt and Dave
- 4.00pm Depart Patient Wolf
- 4.30pm Arrive at Bad Frankie
What’s included in the ticket price?
- Fully escorted tour hosted by Caroline Childerley, The Gin Queen!
- Luxury Bus Charter from Federation Square to Artemis Spirits, and then Patient Wolf before finishing the tour at Bad Frankie
- Meet the distillers
- Gin tasters
- G&T and lunch at Artemis Spirits (limited dietary options available)
- G&T at Patient Wolf
- A gin cocktail at Bad Frankie
When are we going?
Saturday 29th April
$115 will get you a spot on the tour.
Terms & Conditions
Attendees must be over 18.
No refunds or exchanges.
Please drink responsibly.