Gin Queen on Tour ~ Sydney (Dec 2017)
December 2 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm$160
After a successful tour in April, I am pleased to announce another tour this September!
Due to popular demand out first stop once again is Distillery Botanica, where you will meet master distiller Philip Moore, who, after twenty years as a trained horticulturist and herbalist, decided to apply his love and knowledge of botanicals to distilling. He is also the brains behind Mr Black coffee liqueur.
Following a tasting of Philip’s delicious gins and a light lunch, we’ll set off to meet the team at Manly Spirits company.
Manly Spirits launched in April and have already collected a couple of medals for their gin. Vanessa, David and Tim can’t wait to meet you over a Manly G&T!
Full itinerary for Gin Queen on Tour ~ Sydney
- 9.30am meet the Gin Bus at Circular Quay
- 11.00am arrive at Distillery Botanica for distillery tour, gin tasting and light lunch.
- 1.30pm Depart Distillery Botanica
- 3pm Arrive at Manly Spirits for a G&T with the team and distillery tour
- 4.30pm Depart Manly Spirits
- 5.00pm Private Water Taxi to Circular Quay where tour concludes
What’s included in the ticket price?
- Fully escorted tour hosted by Caroline Childerley, The Gin Queen!
- Luxury Bus Charter from Circular Quay to Distillery Botanica and then Manly Spirits Company
- Meet the distillers
- Gin tasters
- G&T and lunch at Distillery Botanica (limited dietary options available)
- G&T at Manly Spirits
- Private Water Taxi transfer to Circular Quay
- Please note transport to Sydney and accommodation are NOT included in the ticket price.
When are we going?
Saturday 2nd Deecember
$160 will get you a spot on the tour.
Terms & Conditions
Attendees must be over 18.
No refunds or exchanges.
Please drink responsibly.